- Louis Garneau Size Guide
- When you're geared in and ready to push through your next ride, make sure the Fit Sensor Cycling Shorts are a part of your kit.
- Ergonomic fit in a paneled construction.
- Fit Sensor Fabric
• Double-layer knit features a smooth face to resist abrasion and drag.
• Brushed back increases surface area to improve heat dispersion and moisture wicking.
• UPF/SPF 50 fabric blocks UVA and UVB rays.
- Airzone Chamois
• High-density, ergonomic memory foam features pre-molded wings and four-way stretch.
• Seamless Beveled Molding Edges smooth transition from chamois to short to reduce pinch points and chafing.
• Moisture-wicking outer layer and foam core.
• Micro-venting improves breathability.
• Thinner perineal area relieves pressure for long-distance rides.
- HFit waist evenly distributes pressure around the waist.
- Seamless inner leg reduces saddle bunching.
- Powerband cuffs disperse the pressure on the calf to maintain circulation.
- Flatlock seams reduce friction.
- Reflective logos increase low-light visibility.
- Fabric 1: 60% nylon, 24% polyester, 16% Lycra® spandex;
Chamois Outer: 91% nylon, 9% spandex;
Chamois Foam: 100% polyurethane;
Chamois Back: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash and line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Waist Measurement: 25 in
- Outseam: 18 in
- Inseam: 7 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 7.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Louis Garneau Fit Sensor 7.5" Cycling Shorts CO1qVDknXB
- Product Code: CO1qVDknXB
- Availability: In Stock