- Polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement.
- Oakley Polarization technology utilizes a infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level which eliminates the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieves the best polarized optics on the planet.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® combines patented optics and PLUTONITE® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed Impact Protection.
- Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour.
- The look is so unique, Oakley customized their corporate logo just for this eyewear.
- Lightweight O MATTER® frame material offers premium comfort.
- Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics® an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view.
- Impact Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment.
- True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
Lens 58mm W x 33mm H
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Oakley GasCan® Polarized yGu27kCTbG
- Product Code: yGu27kCTbG
- Availability: In Stock