- Ray-Ban the General is the ultimate celebration of the iconoclastic spirit of Ray-Ban. The bold and unmistakable design was originally created back in 1987 as a tribute to the pioneering spirit of General Douglas Macarthur.
- Sturdy metal frames with bold brow bar.
- Glass or polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection.
- Polarized or gradient lenses.
- Gradient lenses are characterized by a smooth transition from a solid color to a transparent shade of the same color.
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces, like chrome, and large bodies of water. Polar lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast. improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
- Brand detailing at lens corner.
- Clear, adjustable nose pads.
- Eye Size: 57 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- Temple Size: 139 mm
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Ray-Ban 0RB3561 The General 57mm oFTdP1q44l
- Product Code: oFTdP1q44l
- Availability: In Stock