- Under Armour Women's Size Chart
- You want to punish your muscles, not your breast tissue, so stay properly supported throughout your next hardcore workout with the Armour Bra®.
- All Under Armour® Apparel features a tagless design or tear-away tag with no left-over pieces.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Designed to provide optimum support for D cups during high-impact activities.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, improve circulation, speed recovery time, and boost performance.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Scoop neckline.
- Straps feature UA's SuperStretch technology for a comfortable, dig-free fit.
- Removable, molded cups offer increased modesty and support.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Hook-and-eye back closure.
- Mesh zones are strategically placed to promote ventilation and cooling.
- Bonded seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Body: 71% nylon, 29% elastane.
Center Front & Side Panels: 86% polyester, 14% elastane.
Center Back: 82% nylon, 18% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
- How to Measure Your Bra Size
Under Armour Armour Bra® D QPQ1Nqn6cq
- Product Code: QPQ1Nqn6cq
- Availability: In Stock